Logo

Logo

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Coupon Ministry

   I have felt led by God to start this Ministry. And I actually spoke w/ someone on FB who is doing
something similar.
   I have placed a Donation button at the bottom of the page. You can donate any amount you wish.
I do not have a 501(c)3 established and am not able to give you a tax receipt for this.
   This ministry is to provide those families who are really "trying" and just can't seem to make ends meet.
The families that use every $1 they have to pay bills and feed children. The ones who can't afford to spend $2 or $3 on the weekends to buy a newspaper to get coupons.
  My personal donation will be paying the shipping for the inserts. Therefore, Every $10 will send a family a 10 pack of inserts.
  If you can only afford to donate $1, that's fine, it will stay there until $10 is accumulated.
This is NOT A CONTEST/ GIVE AWAY....
If your family or a family you know would benefit from this, please email me at carters.coupons@yahoo.com
and let me know why.
May God bless each and every one of you!! Together we can make a difference!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment